Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet vacation

55. Visit Uncle Bear 3 times in a year (one down, two to go).

First and foremost I would like to take this time to thank Karen Cabral Bolina for the HUGE shoutout on her blog. For those who may or may not know, I have an 8 month old niece, Marcella Marie Carson. Since she was born in Italy and lives half way around the world, I've never seen her except for on the computer. Well, last weekend my brother, his wife and baby Marcella came into town for 2 weeks. We went down to Avon, N.C. in Cape Hatteras with my grandma, my 2 uncles and cousins. It was super cold when we got there, and the heater on our pool was broken up until we left, but we made do and still had a blast enjoying everyone's company and catching up. We got to do some four-wheeling on the beaches and relax in the hot tub, but it was so nice to be down there and away from the craziness of our city life. To view more pix visit my photo site.


With my dad, Uncle Denny, and Van

The Beach Vehicles

Posin' on the beach

I LOVE my niece SOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment