Sunday, May 24, 2009

8, 11, 59, 84

Ok so I've started to try to acomplish these tasks at hand and so far so good. My first task to blog about is #8 Getting on a Police Department. So far I've aced my written exam, smashed the physical agility test and now I'm waiting to hear about my B-pad test to see if I move on to the polygraph and interview portion. Now it sucks cuz its outta my hands and it's just a waiting game. The next one is #11 Buy a house. For those that don't know, I'm getting ready to buy a 2 bedroom 1 bath condo off of Cedar Road. I got it at a steal - $145,000 - and my rate is phenominal at 4.875%. I mean WOW! I never thought I would get anywhere near that unless it was in the ghetto. It's kinda outdated, but with the $8,000 Obama's giving me, I
can fix it up with ease. So far the only one I've completed is self-explanitory. It's the easiest one on my list but I just need to maintain it: #59 Start a Blog. This one was easy. Now I just need to blog! But with my list on there, it should help me blog at least once a week about my list and my life. Last but not least this one is probably just as easy but will take a lot longer to accomplish: #84 Put $20 in my savings for every task completed. Hopefully this will help me in my money saving issues and teach me to be better with my money and save instead of spending it on junk that I really don't need.

2 comments:

KCB said...

*sigh* You have yet to put "Visit STL" on the list of things to do! LOL :P Just kidding. It doesn't need to be on the list....just as long as you guys actually come out to visit!

Unknown said...

It's #96, Karen! Don't worry - we'll be out there to visit! :)

Post a Comment