Saturday, May 16, 2009

Life is what you make it

Successes in life aren't measured in how many zeros are in your paycheck but what you accomplish and your happiness. My whole life, I have been constantly jumping over hurdles that have been thrown at me. I've learned to never let anything get me down, but instead, run full speed ahead at anything in my way to overcome the obstacle. I'm doing a 101 list but my list is going to be completed over a lifetime and I will keep adding stuff over the years - stuff I want to accomplish so hopefully one day, I can get to 1001. My grandfather told me before he passed to "Never let anybody tell you, you can't do anything. Always put your mind to something, give it 100% and you will be successful in life."

1 comments:

Roselyn said...

Awesome! I'm excited to start reading! :)

Post a Comment