Sunday, May 31, 2009

a crazy week

So this week has been a crazy one with lots of ups and downs. First my brother left the U.S. to go back to Italy after two weeks of hanging out. Two major congratulations go out the first one comes to my best friend Donnie. he went up to New York to fly in Fleet week and in the process got engaged to Nicole who is one awesome chic if i may add. The next one goes to Joel Bolina after a year of serving our country in Iraq he is home safe and sound with his wife Karen and daughter Charlee. Joel we couldn't be more proud of you and were glad your home safe and sound. And Friday i closed on my house yes i signed my life away it's official Sheila and I are finally homeowners!!!!!!!!! Well that's it for now talk to everyone later till next time peace out

1 comments:

KCB said...

Ooops: J was in SWA but not Iraq. :P I hope you don't think any less of him. LOL But thanks so much for the shout out and double thanks for meeting with us on Saturday. We love you guys!

Post a Comment